Accommodation in our rooms
We have four junior suites/suites, all with spacious and designed private bathrooms, direct access to the
terrace and the garden, a comfortable sitting area with sofa and an ambiance fire. Each room is
decorated in an individual style still all offering the same level of comfort and standard.
We have tried to respect the building in our choice of materials and colours. The house is decorated in
a contemporary style to which we added a number of pieces we picked up around the world.
Three spacious junior suites and one suite
- Direct access to the terrace or garden.
- Large design bath rooms, with both bath and shower.
- High quality beds and bed linen.
- Comfortable sitting area and ambiance fire in each room.
- For breakfast, we will serve you freshly brewed tea or coffee, home baked bread with
homemade jam, fresh orange juice a choice of yoghurts as well as fresh fruit salad.
Sometimes there will be fresh eggs, sometimes French toast and do not miss Sydney’s
- To ensure you will have a relaxing time, there are no fixed hours for the breakfast.
- We have a heated pool (season and weather permitting) with jet stream and salt water.
- Though we would like to encourage you to rest and try to cut off from the world for a while,
there is a TV in the salon next to the sauna.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept dogs nor other pets.
- Due to the house's architecture, it is not safe and well suited for young children or people
with pronounced walking difficulties.
- Secure parking is available.